About The Job
- Follow-up on sales inquiries and provide solutions, ideas and feedback to clients.
- Make presentation to clients.
- Monitor and liaise with site team/ sub-contractors in the progress of project.
- Ensure the proposed design and/ or project is completed on time.
- Handle the project from design concept to completion.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the superior and/ or management.
- Good in interior design sense.
- Required skills: MS Office, 3D Studio Max, Vray, Adobe Photoshop and AutoCad.
- Flair for good design and colour.
- Create, self-motivated, responsible,has good working attitudes.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Good in time management.
- Attentive to details.
- Site coordination skills will be an added advantage.
- Has flexibility for focus on client with a variety of project types or multiple, concurrent project in various stages of development.
|Job Category||ID & PM|