- Responsible for the development & performance of all project sales activities of all assigned product ranges within the project sales channel.
- Servicing & developing existing & potential new customers towards the achievement of profitability & growth of turnover in line with company vision.
- Develop monthly / quarterly sales strategy to penetrate to the assigned project sales channels to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing & approval, while striving to maintain maximum turnover growth.
- Build strong relationships with customers & thought leaders that can positively impact sales strategy.
- Provide timely feedback to team leader regarding sales performance & market trend.
- Assist in the development & implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Attractive commission & quarterly incentive available for this position.
- At least 1 year experience in sales or project sales of building / construction / interior materials or furniture industry.
- Proven sales management experience in construction / furniture, hardware industry / home appliances / sanitary or related fields is a plus.
- Tertiary qualification in any related subjects is preferred but is not a must.
- Having good networks with the decision makers of contractors, interior designer is preferred.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with solid negotiation & commercial capabilities.
- Willing to travel domestically & work independently.
- Strong sales management skills.
- A team player.